Events in year of 1064
- 04-01Body of Bishop Eleutherius of Blandain moved to Doornik
- 04-30German King Henry IV gives away Utrecht county of West Friesland
People born in year of 1064No particular people born in year of 1064.
People died in year of 1064No particular people died in year of 1064.
Events in year of 1065
- 12-28Westminister Abbey opens in London
People born in year of 1065No particular people born in year of 1065.
People died in year of 1065
- 08-28Frederik van Luxembourg: Duke of Neth-Lutherans (1046-65)
Events in year of 1066
- 01-06King Harald of England crowned
- 02-28Westminster Abbey opens
- 09-21Battle at Fulford: Norway King Harald III Hardrada beats British militia
- 09-25Battle of Stampford Bridge King Harold Godwinson II of England, beaten by his brother King Harold Hardrada of Norway
- 09-28William the Conqueror troops sail to England
- 09-29William the Conqueror invade England
- 10-14Battle of Hastings, in which William the Conqueror wins England
- 12-25William the Conqueror, crowned King of England
People born in year of 1066No particular people born in year of 1066.
People died in year of 1066
- 01-05Edward de Belijder [the Confessor]: King of England (1043-66)
- 09-25Harald III Hardrada: King of Norway (1047-66), dies in battle at 51
- 10-14Harold II: King of England (1066)